Oasis Tears Plus Multi-Dose PF
About Oasis Tears Plus PF
- Glycerin-based drop with sodium hyaluronate (both vegetable sourced)
- Convenient multi-dose bottle
- Not sold in drugstore
- 10mL (.3 fl oz)
Description (by Rebecca)Oasis Tears and Oasis Tears Plus are excellent preservative free "high-end" drops with sodium hyaluronate. Oasis Tears Plus has been one of the most popular drops for severe dry eye symptoms for a very long time. As best I understand, it is still the drop with the highest concentration of sodium hyaluronate of any other on the US market.
So, this particular product is OTP in a bottle.
I am SO pleased that they have been able to bring it out in a multi-dose bottle. "MDPF" (multi-dose preservative-free) packaging is the latest trend amongst manufacturers in the US... it took them a long time, and Oasis was, if memory serves, the very earliest to adopt it.
MDPF bottles are not everyone's fancy. Anyone used to a conventional bottle will find it harder to use. For most people it's just a matter of learning the tricks and getting used to it, but arthritis can certainly make it harder.
I would recommend this product for anyone who currently uses the Oasis Tears Plus vials but wants a more economical and/or more planet-friendly option.
For those to whom it matters, the sodium hyaluronate in Oasis Tears and Oasis Tears Plus is plant-based.
[Note: This is a general description for both Oasis Tears and Oasis Tears Plus.]
Oasis TEARS PF® Preservative Free Lubricant Eye Drops lubricate, moisten, and relieve symptoms of dry eye disease. Symptoms can range from irritation, dryness, burning, gritty (foreign body sensation), and may have other underlying causes.
Ask your eye doctor if your symptoms might be related to dry eye disease and which Oasis TEARS Lubricant drop is best for your symptoms.
Unique Lubricating Formulation
Oasis TEARS Lubricant Eye Drops coat, lubricate, and moisten delicate eye tissue. With each blink of your eye, a special substance in Oasis TEARS combines with the active ingredient, glycerin, to keep tears on the eye surface for a long time. This unique combination coats and recoats the surface of the eye for continued relief of dry, irritated eyes. Use Oasis TEARS to relieve dry eye symptoms, such as:
- Morning dry eyes
- End-of-day dry eyes
- Nighttime dry eyes
- Irritated eyes
- Burning, itching eyes
- Tired eyes
- Discomfort and vision problems related to Computer Vision Syndrome
Oasis TEARS and Oasis TEARS PLUS Are Preservative Free
Nonpreserved artificial tears have an extra advantage over preserved ones. They may be the best choice for patients immediately following eye surgery (such as LASIK), because they are more comfortable to use, due to differences in the thickness and improved compatibility with the eye’s tissues. Preservative-free Oasis TEARS and Oasis TEARS PLUS eliminate the source of toxic irritation caused by preservatives.
Glycerin (0.25%) (Lubricant Eye Drops)
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye.
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to receive dryness of the eye.
For external use only
Do not use
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product
When using this product
- to avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using. Discard 90 days after opening.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Shipping instruction goes here