Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner
About Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner
- For gas permeable lens types
- For weekly use
- Improves lens comfort
- Package contains 12 vials (12 week supply)
Description (by Rebecca)
Many scleral lens users experience excessive protein buildup on their lenses that requires an extra cleaning step (i.e. in addition to daily rub cleaning and overnight disinfection) specifically to remove protein. Protein removal products used to be sold in both tablet and liquid form but the tablets seem to be getting scarce. This B&L product is in liquid form and simple to use - you just squeeze a vial of it into the disinfection solution that your lenses will sit in overnight. Please see below, though, for detailed manufacturer's instructions.
Careful: NOT COMPATIBLE with Hydra PEG coating!
Suggested best uses
If you experience buildup on your lenses or a decrease in comfort and vision clarity, we suggest asking your eye doctor whether an enzyme cleaner might be an appropriate next step.
Description (from the manufacturer's literature)
Specifically formulated for fluoro silicone acrylate and silicone acrylate rigid gas permeable contact lenses, Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits from rigid gas permeable contact lenses on a weekly basis. This clear, odorless enzymatic cleaner works together with the disinfecting step, right in the lens case, replacing enzymatic tablets and eliminating the need for separate vials. For use with any Boston Conditioning Solutions.
What is Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner used for?
Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.
Key Features & Benefits
- Convenient liquid works together with the disinfecting step, right in the lens case
- Easy to use ComfortHold dispenser
- Reduces the adherence of and helps remove protein deposits which can impair the wearing comfort of GP lenses.
- To open, twist the tab off the single-use container
- Squeeze container to release 2 drops of Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner into each lens well already filled with any Boston Conditioning Solution. Soak lenses for at least four (4) hours (or overnight) before wearing. Always use fresh solution for soaking and storing lenses
- Discard container immediately after use.
- After soaking, remove from the lens case, rub and rinse lenses for approximately five (5) seconds with any Boston Conditioning or Multi-Action Solution to ensure that the enzymatic cleaner is thoroughly rinsed off the lenses. DO NOT USE TAP WATER FOR THIS FINAL RINSE.
- Apply fresh conditioning solution to wet the lenses for additional cushioning, if desired, and insert.
- Discard solution from the lens case immediately and thoroughly clean interior of lens case with hot water and air dry after each use.
Not for use with Soft (Hydrophilic) Contact Lenses.
Shipping instruction goes here