Blephadex Lid Foam Tea Tree & Coconut
About Blephadex Eyelid Foam
- Cleanses and soothes
- Rinse or leave on
- 50mL bottle
- Contains tea tree oil and coconut oil
- Also available as individually packaged wipes
Dry eye is a common condition millions of people suffer from – when your tears are unable to provide adequate lubrication for your eyes. Blinking is a crucial part of keeping the right amount of moisture in the eye surface. With each blink of the eyelids, tears spread over the surface of the eye, known as the cornea. When we sleep, we don’t blink, causing us to experience dry eyes upon waking up in the morning..
- Wash hands before each use
- Close eye and gently cleanse lids with fingers using lateral side-to-side strokes
- Rinse with water after each application or leave on for best results
- Use every day
- Do not use directly in the eye.
- Discontinue use if you experience any redness, itching or irritation and consult your eye care professional.
- For external use only
- Remove contact lenses prior to use
- Avoid touching the eye directly
Water (aqua), sodium lauryl sulfate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, cocamidopropyl betaine, lauryl glucoside, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, benzyl alcohol, salicylic acid, sorbic acid, PEG-7 glyceryl cocoate, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, cellulose gum, melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, caprylic/capric triglyceride oil (coconut oil), citric acid
Shipping instruction goes here